DX » Community » Reviews » 12-in-1 Soft Rubber Cake / Bread / Mousse / Jelly / Chocolate Mold - Deep Pink
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymgalicia on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The plate material is rubbery Soft. The design is nice and well detailed. What can you do to chocolate with very good results as it desamolda easily and is easy to clean. Also can be used with glycerin soap or make ice decorated. Cons:is very flexible so it ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIdanh1 on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is made of high quality silicone and I think it can be washed in the dishwasher. You have a selection of shapes to choose from which is nice. Usually these molds come with an all similar shape. Cons:I bought it to make chocolate pralines and this mold is too big for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomaega on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Soft rubbery material. Pretty design. I used it for chocolate molding. It worked! Easy to pop out the chocolate. Easy to clean. Cons:Size of each hole is large for chocolate molding. You'll be eating one chocolate for 5 minutes. I'll have to pour less in each ho... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections