DX » Community » Reviews » ICOO D70PROII 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / HDMI - White
  • 5 star 34 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylorke80 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price, speed, customizable. Used with USB hub, lan adapter, 3G adapter ( Huawei E1552 ). 11611 points in Antutu benchmark. Cons:USB charging slot is pretty loose. It is difficult to charge mine. I'm using a power meter so I can see when it is really charging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNanoGE on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Above all, price. Comes with Android 4.1. Is really fast and runs all games and apps i've thrown at it without any problem. Screen is very responsive (sometimes a little too much...). 1080p (up to 10mb/s)video plays great. Cons:Battery drains in a couple of hours, and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduf4 on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:El precio es muy bueno y es bastante rapida, se le puede instalar de todo que lo toma sin inconveniente. La pantalla es muy agil al tacto y el audio es decente. The price is really good, you can install what ever you want without any problem. The screen is nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlahMBah on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great price, great performer, a lot of free ram, can be rooted. expandable storage (microsd) , has android 4.1.1 , boots fast, better build quality that i expected, no chinese applicaitons oboard (all english) Cons:view angels can be strange .. for me best pos... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynoway777 on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Device has amazing specifications and is working good and stable. Processor is fast; GPU is great; All components on board are working very good. Cons:It is hard to charge the battery fully (takes whole night). Sound quality is poor. Screen viewing angles are di... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykostas13 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy in use. Rom is good enough. Almost everythings as described. Good Camera. Wi-fi works great. Sound is good. Touch is also great. Cons:Cheap material constr. When i press the back the screen starts to do some crazy things like if i am pressing it very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWillemHuinen on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was very surprised about the quality of this tablet. It is as quick as my latop, the battery lasts longer than I hoped and the OS (Jelly Bean) is performing excellent. The memmory capacity is large enough and the display (screen) is as sharp as my best compu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulpeek on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Charging with micro USB - Fast - Small edge - Touchscreen works fine - Extendable with SD card Cons:- Low battery (not a cons for me, but you can't work long with it without charging)\ - Sometimes WI-FI disconnects without reason - Whatsapp not supported for this androi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjihchanglin on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap to own this Jelly Bean tablet with a front camera! I am able to install most of the popular apps via Google Play Store, the firmware is comparable to most of the apps. The best part is ICOO's official web site provides many up-to-date plug-ins and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypidukster on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a nice size and it was easy to set up. It looks like its an impressive piece of kit. Cons:line of pixels was blown on the screen when I turned the device on. Therefore I need to send the the device back for a replacement. Based on the time it took for this device t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections