DX » Community » Reviews » ACACIA 1861 Rubber Bike Bar Ends - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybocad2 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I boutht it to simulate a spinning bike at my gym, and it worked just perfect! The instalation is very easy, and anyone can do it. The ride on my bike is a lot more confortable now, and when i want to speedup the ride, theses bars works perfectlly, giving me the right po... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytriggerdealer on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Better quality than depicted in photo. The soft rubber material is comfortable yet feels durable. It installs very easily onto most universal sized bicycle hadlebar. Use the DX bulk rate option for best bang-for-bucks! Very good quality makes for a lasting durable produc... Read more

4 0
  • posted bylaxigen on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Soft rubber and ergonomic shape makes these bar ends very comfortable and efficient. Anti-slip surface works very well. It's of course very easy to instal. For this price I think you just can't buy anything better. Perfect for recreational cyclist.Cons:The sticker glue c... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections