DX » Community » Reviews » HASKY Outdoor Camping Rainproof Nylon Footprint - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good enough Great buy practica Resitente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrauven1988 on 08/08/2015

Pros: The price feels fair, it seems tough enough, its quite big, comes with a bag and is easily folded and stored. Cons: The metal rings came with some rust and there were some gaps between the fibers here and there because of the folding, even tho it's minor and only noticeable when you look at... Read more

Impression:Good enough;

0 0 0

• posted byLordCokedius on 07/12/2015

Pros. cheap Cons, no cons

Impression:practica,Great buy,Resitente;

0 0 0

• posted bydiabliyo666 on 05/20/2015

gran tamaño,con su practica bolsa de transporte,tela muy resistente con orificios para poder sujetar. empaquetada tie un tamaño de 10 x 20 cm mucho menos de lo que esperaba,color muy vivo,un gran articulo,

Impression:Great buy;

0 0 0

• posted byaixaaixa on 04/22/2015

gran tamaño,con su practica bolsa de transporte,tela muy resistente con orificios para poder sujetar,tambien es para mi equipo,lo usare para hacer vivac,color muy vivo,un gran articulo,me ha gustado mucho para la acampada y proteccion de lluvia

prantica y resistente prantica y resistente prantica y resistente prantica y resistente

Impression:practica,Resitente;

0 0 0

• posted byjgguerreiro on 02/05/2015

Pros: Its very well made and light, you can use it to picnic, camping, whatever you want. Once started to rain real bad and I was camping, that day I discovered that it's waterproof. You can improvise a tent and have shelter :) Cons: Can't think of any, if the product was a bit more thick it be... Read more

Impression:Great buy;

0 0 1

• posted bylobo14 on 07/13/2013

This footprint ia as good as any big name footprint costing 3 to 4 times as much. I have used this as a footprint on a UL 3 person tent and it is the right size. The weight is not bad, and it packs into a small travell bag. Have not found any yet. I have yet to find out how durable it is.But to a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere