DX » Community » Reviews » Chainable Colorful Letter Cubes for DIY Apparels - 7mm (Assorted 50-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykismatrica on 07/28/2013

They are very cute, and indeed very colorful. I like that the same letters are with different colors. The cubes are little, even smaller than I expected them to be althoug I have read the description... And for their sizes, the holes in the cubes are quite big. The choice of letters seems to be random and there are certain lettres missing from the alphabet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNamsilat on 11/19/2010

You can make your name for bracelet, armlet or etc. :) Nice gift for girls, for exmaple. I don't have letters A and H in package. You need to buy few (or even more) packs for collecting full alphabet. Price is expensive, i think so. Nice color letters. It's really expensive for package of 40 letters without some letters even :)) You need to buy few ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLametta on 12/01/2008

- very nice to write words - you can hang to your backpack - you can make bracelets for friends - colorful and great looking - if you don't loose them they last forever cause you can compose always many different words - I got 49 of them, not 48 - they were no E or O - build quality isnt great, some letters are a little smudged - not very cheap compared ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections