DX » Community » Reviews » Chainable Colorful Letter Cubes for DIY Apparels - 7mm (Assorted 50-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykismatrica on 07/28/2013

They are very cute, and indeed very colorful. I like that the same letters are with different colors. The cubes are little, even smaller than I expected them to be althoug I have read the description... And for their sizes, the holes in the cubes are quite big. The choice of letters seems to be random ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNamsilat on 11/19/2010

You can make your name for bracelet, armlet or etc. :) Nice gift for girls, for exmaple. I don't have letters A and H in package. You need to buy few (or even more) packs for collecting full alphabet. Price is expensive, i think so. Nice color letters. It's really expensive for package of 40 letters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLametta on 12/01/2008

- very nice to write words - you can hang to your backpack - you can make bracelets for friends - colorful and great looking - if you don't loose them they last forever cause you can compose always many different words - I got 49 of them, not 48 - they were no E or O - build quality isnt great, some ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections