DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Micro SD / TF Card w/ Adapters - Black (32GB / Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
suitable for use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGalich27 on 12/02/2014

even though he was 4 class - but still easy to use, I use it in my car DVR. The first cd broke after 6 months. DX replaced it with a new one that still works. Read more

SanDisk Micro SD 32 gb

Impression:suitable for use;

0 0 0

• posted byKopco on 02/22/2014

32GB for a low cost and in black color, but mainly this card is inside any device so who care about any color? easy to use. only put and play like normal :-) but around 1 month from order to had it in my hands Class 4 like it's written For a storing files for example from cameras it's enough, but if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheKake on 02/11/2014

This micro SD is pretty much as advertised. Very cheap for its memory size. Tested on of the adapters, the second biggest one and it worked just as expected and holds the micro SD in place as it should. Nothing that wasn't excepted. I could nitpick and say that the total storage space as slight under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyuriduarte on 01/17/2014

good quality of construction, I use to spand the memory of A tablet for the children install their games and free Our main computer of this kind of use That causes problems with viruses, or so. not at all this memery card is a cheap, usefull gadget for espand the memeory of cellphones, tablets and other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightlover89 on 11/12/2013

Good price.Value for money! Black color is nice - Very informative description - Will show you every bit of information that is promised in the description No cons, so far for 3 months there are no problems with the card. It is good enough even for professional use. The best ones for that are the SD ... Read more

SanDisk Micro SD SanDisk Micro SD SanDisk Micro SD

0 0 2

• posted bybrianmay980 on 09/27/2013

I was looking for a high capacity and low price micro sd card from a long time. I needed it for my Samsung Galaxy SII i9100, and it works perfectly. You will find also 2 adapters in the package. Shipping has been very fast, I've been pleasantly surprised to receive my product before the time. No cons ... Read more

SanDisk Micro SD 1 SanDisk Micro SD 2 SanDisk Micro SD 3 SanDisk Micro SD 4 SanDisk Micro SD 5

0 0 2

• posted bymarcosnam on 09/10/2013

Good price. Buy It. -Value for money! Black color is nice - Very informative description - Will show you every bit of information that is promised in the description - Will make your friends jealous - Will help you lose weight - Will make you write a review in DX - Easy to use None that I can think of!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysergio.castellani on 04/08/2013

It has two adapters for the most regular SD card sizes (mini and micro), then it is comforting to know that you are suited to all formats sizes you can find on the most devices used. Although this is a SD card, it is not recommended for video recording due to it's speed recording. The best ones for that ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections