DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Adjustable Skipping Jump Rope - Grey (2.8m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsipaso on 12/07/2013

It is a very good product, I was very satsfeito in fact the product has met my expectations, I am very happy to have purchased it, the site of dx is to be congratulated for the service and highly recommend this product. I thought the finish very well done and I think it is quite tough, apparently is,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfhmartins on 02/22/2013

Nice design and works fine. It is exactly what I ordered and what I was expecting. The shipping time was great and I did not have any troubles what so ever. After one month it looks old and the system to regulate the length does not work properly like in the beginning. It is what I ordered and I was ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLashman on 01/17/2013

- Good quality material, handle made of wood. - Very easy to use if you know how to jump! - Just perfect for daily use. - Very strong and safe. - Nice Packing - Size is good (2.8m) - Professional jumping rope! None so far. Price is well fair! Very satisfied with this. Worth the money. I can get in shape ... Read more

Professional Jump Rope!

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections