• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Cute hair

posted by Mfox15 on 11/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

These clips make your hair curl your hair ever so slightly, and makes it look coiffed and stylish. You can put whatever part of your hair in the clamps, and they come our looking really good. I put the locks next to my face in the clamps, and in a couple of minutes, it looks great! Also works great on bangs! This is a nice purchase for the hair-conscious among us.

Cons:

This was definitely a frivolous purchase for me, because it can just as easily be done with a hair straightener. This is still useful if you're in a situation where you don't have a hair straightener. I thought the price wasn't so great, but the build quality makes up for it.

OtherThoughts:

You just put a bit of your hair in the clamps, wet or dry, and blow dry it. Don't dry out your hair! Works best when hair is slightly damp, and it is thoroughly brushed. Comes out shiny and stylish! It's sadly, a unitasker, and won't do anything else for you really, unless you're super creative.

Bottomline:

It's a good price for a little hair gadget like this. If you pride yourself on the quality of your hair, this is a handy little tool. The build quality is solid, so unless you're trying to break it, you probably won't. Would be a cute gift for a girlfriend, schoolmate, or colleague, it's a bit too trendy for mothers or grandmothers. Girls who are into Japanese beauty tools would probably love this.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections