Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymachadense on 11/27/2014

Served correctly in my flashlight UltraFire WF-501B, great power and a good price, especially if you buy the separate parts, pricipalmente the LED and circuit board would be far more expensive. Read more

Good repair for UltraFire 501B Good repair for UltraFire 501B Good repair for UltraFire 501B Good repair for UltraFire 501B Good repair for UltraFire 501B Good repair for UltraFire 501B

Impression:Bom estado de conservação;

0 0 0

• posted byincredibilehulk on 03/13/2013

Very bright, is a great replacement part for the ultrafire wf-501b. Unfortunately, the value of 840 lumens is exaggerated, which in reality is around 400-450. For the rest it is a great wide beam optics. The only flaw is that the brightness value is a bit disproportionate, however, is around 400-450 ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylasermanathome on 02/01/2013

For the first time in the many years I buy drop ins for the 501b these 3 are IN FOCUS and did not need refocussing. The spill spot and low mid high are better balanced than the 3 mode drop in with about the same price. This ome is the better one and the 3 pieces are similar in performance and color. ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bytommycat on 01/07/2013

If you need a 26.5mm for replacement with high level brightness and multiple mode, get this! I bought this for my WF-501B and it fit perfectly in it! It is very bright XML-T6! Buy it if you want it! The cons is it heat up easily in high mode but it is normal. As what I know is, the 26.5mm drop-in also ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections