DX » Community » Reviews » 26.5mm Cree XM-L T6 840lm 5-Mode Drop-In Module - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byincredibilehulk on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, is a great replacement part for the ultrafire wf-501b. Unfortunately, the value of 840 lumens is exaggerated, which in reality is around 400-450. For the rest it is a great wide beam optics. Cons:The only flaw is that the brightness value is a bit dispropor... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the first time in the many years I buy drop ins for the 501b these 3 are IN FOCUS and did not need refocussing. The spill spot and low mid high are better balanced than the 3 mode drop in with about the same price. This ome is the better one and the 3 pieces... Read more

2 2
  • posted bytommycat on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you need a 26.5mm for replacement with high level brightness and multiple mode, get this! I bought this for my WF-501B and it fit perfectly in it! It is very bright XML-T6! Buy it if you want it! Cons:The cons is it heat up easily in high mode but it is normal. As wh... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections