DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Hair Remover Shaver (1*AA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnBlack on 10/02/2010

The pros are that it's small and that it uses a normal penlite (AA) The product was absolutely not worth the money. The build quality is bad. The backcover already had a crack in it. The power slider shifts into on mode to easy. The worst of all is that it doesn't work at ALL. I really find it hard to believe that other gave this product a positive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaioalba on 09/21/2010

The product is of good quality and uses ordinary batteries, it has a nice design and to shave their armpits is very good, a product of great quality, recommend buying for its price. O Produto é de boa qualidade e utiliza pilhas comuns, ele tem um design bonito e para depilar as axilas é muito bom, produto de ótima qualidade, recomendo a compra pelo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElikeitelman on 07/05/2010

It´s tiny. I was surprised at first. You can carry it in your bag or wherever. You can travel with it. It works well, but is preferable for little zones, because if you want to use it in legs for example, you will be a lot of time! It came with a brush. It has two different blades, one for underarms and the other for the rest. It came with English ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThirtyPCA on 06/09/2010

- Small size, but perhaps too small? - Uses only one typical (AA) battery Not very efficient, and (like men's razor's as well), does not shave as well (as close) as a manual blade. The cap actually locks the on/off switch in place. The cap doesn't have the tightest hold. I'd probably also have a small piece of tape on it if I were throwing it loose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanimerika on 06/09/2010

It's cute and small, really small and very portable. It only uses one battery, and I've had it for a month or so now and use it every so often and the battery and power is still in tact. I does the job, not the best job, but it gets it done. It's small, the size is surprisingly smaller than I expected. Mine came without a cleaning brush. The cap cracked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenna on 02/26/2010

When I first opend the little box that holds this razer, I was suprised on how tiny it is. For me this is a big plus because I can take it with my on vacation or in my volleybal bag. But I can asume that for some people this isnt a pro. It is pink and looks adorible. Not really importent but I like to have pink gadgets. It works perfect, For me very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections