DX » Community » Reviews » EL-3M Folding Bending 3-Mode Neon Blue Light Cable w/ Battery Case - Blue (3m / 2 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydextreza on 06/30/2014

esta muy chulo.sirve para simular un neon por la noche.se distingue muy bien es flexible al maximo this very chulo.sirve to simulate a neon noche.se distinguished by fine is flexible to the maximum las pilas le duran una noche solo. la caja de pilas emite un microzumbido pero poca cosa the batteries will last for one night. battery box emits a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabri22 on 01/03/2014

The cable looks really good and is made out of good quality. It can be used to decorate my room or to wear it for fun :D It makes a good light and doesn't get hot when used for a long time. The batterycase is cheap and makes an annoying sound. You have to hold it really hard to stop the sound (I'll fix it somehow or buy a new case). Not a really usefull ... Read more

Really cool!!!
    0 0
  • posted byMoreno666 on 06/06/2013

I really like this product. The cable is really flexibel. I mounted under my longboard, so when i do a nightskate it loks awesome. In daylight it doesnt give very much light. The battery holder looks and feels pretty cheap, but it didnt break since i am skating with it. It took about 4 weeks when they send the shipment, but when i putt it in my cart ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byicampana on 05/22/2013

Great Luminiscense, it can be visible even in daylight, is thin and moldable, you can give it almost any shape you want. It has 3 functions, always on, slow flash and strobe, great to get someones attention. If you know how to re-solder, you can cut it and make it work as two strips with just one energy source. The batteries box material seems a bit ... Read more

My arm covered with the neon Wire Bicycle frame with the neon wire
    0 0
  • posted bylaimonisbmx on 03/22/2013

Quallity of wire looks good This is really good and useful if you are photographer and like to take long exposure shots with light painting. It's really portable Got 3 modes of lightening. Lights perfect. Really affordable! the build quallity of battery pack could be better, feels kind of cheap plastic. While it's on there is some sound coming out of ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections