DX » Community » Reviews » EL-3M Folding Bending 3-Mode Neon Blue Light Cable w/ Battery Case - Blue (3m / 2 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydextreza on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:esta muy chulo.sirve para simular un neon por la noche.se distingue muy bien es flexible al maximo this very chulo.sirve to simulate a neon noche.se distinguished by fine is flexible to the maximum Cons:las pilas le duran una noche solo. la caja de pilas emite un microz... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabri22 on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable looks really good and is made out of good quality. It can be used to decorate my room or to wear it for fun :D It makes a good light and doesn't get hot when used for a long time. Cons:The batterycase is cheap and makes an annoying sound. You have to h... Read more

Really cool!!!
    0 0
  • posted byMoreno666 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really like this product. The cable is really flexibel. I mounted under my longboard, so when i do a nightskate it loks awesome. Cons:In daylight it doesnt give very much light. The battery holder looks and feels pretty cheap, but it didnt break since i am s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byicampana on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great Luminiscense, it can be visible even in daylight, is thin and moldable, you can give it almost any shape you want. It has 3 functions, always on, slow flash and strobe, great to get someones attention. If you know how to re-solder, you can cut it and make... Read more

My arm covered with the neon Wire Bicycle frame with the neon wire
    0 0
  • posted bylaimonisbmx on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quallity of wire looks good This is really good and useful if you are photographer and like to take long exposure shots with light painting. It's really portable Got 3 modes of lightening. Lights perfect. Really affordable! Cons:the build quallity of battery pac... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections