• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndb11c7wcfyh on 06/26/2015

Good product and cheap.

Impression:util,Great price,Practico ;

0 0 0

• posted byDeedoor on 02/21/2015

i didnt measure my dogs size that well lol, other than that its an alright dog bed

Impression:Nice small;

0 0 0

• posted bycalotitos on 01/24/2015

A mi gato le encantó desde que la vió se acuesta en ella. ideal para gato adulto. queda justo. No crean q es de esas camas duras. es blandita de bordes. pero cumple la funcion

Impression:util,Practico ,gatuno;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/18/2015

This walk is very pretty has vibrant color, your stuff is good and very soft, seems to be durable without perfect product cons.

Impression:Great price;

0 0 1

• posted bylunaticTR on 03/01/2014

Soft bed, easily washable. I had the same before and kittens loved it. This was for a friend. It is good for any size of cat. They like to curle up in it. For dogs, I would say it is good for up to 10-12kg (20-25lb). Instead of getting your sofa littered by cat hair, you can place this on the it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUntuva on 04/04/2013

Soft ja warm. My cat loves it and its new favorite sleeping place. ++++++ Kissani rakastaa tätä petiä. Se alkoi heti tarpoa sitä ja sen jälkeen käpertyi saman tien nukkumaan siihen. Erittäin hyvä hinta laatu suhde. Absolutely nothing. Except filling these I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilithazure on 03/23/2013

The materials are good and warm for my cat. Initially I thought it would be big enough to have both of my cats in there because I already had one and I needed another one. But I did wrong my measurements and this bed is smaller than I thought but perfect for my cat as she is small and thin, so it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoxterSS on 03/13/2013

After ordering i a litle bit scare that my cat in this bed dont sleep and be to small.But when i get i change my opinion fast. My cat just love this sot plush bed,and fast as she can she go to sleep to that bed and it was perfect size to her (My cat adult,weight about 4,5kg). Your cat or small it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzxMarce on 03/02/2013

It's perfect for a cat, or a small puppy. My cat fits OK, my puppy does not. The kitty sleeps in it and loves it. The internal base is removable in order to wash it. The color is OK, not harsh (but pets don't really care). According to my cat, it has no cons. Really. You can ask him! I would only... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNapsu on 02/22/2013

Cat like it. Soft ja warm bed. Nice colour. Peti on kissoista oikein mukava ja pehmeä. He suorastaan tappelevat kuka siinä saa nukkua. Meillä on 5 kissaa ja suhinaa riittää. Peti on mukavan värinenkin. 500 merkkiä kun pitää kirjoittaa niin se on en Cat... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: