Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElikeitelman on 07/05/2010

It has a nice packaging. I like the product shape, although mine hasn´t got glitters inside the plastic like the one in the picture. Mine is pink. It has good size. After using it, your skin feels softer. I think that this product doesn´t work too well. It doesn´t remove hair at all. Perhaps a small amount, but after trying for a long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielle88 on 11/13/2009

It's design is cute,.. i love hearts. I didn't expected much but when I tried it,.. It didn't remove the hair very properly, (only stubs, lager hairs it doesn't remove). It smells terrible and because it didn't have effect I did it a little longer and got hurt! It really felt like I burned my skin, I felt it for a whole week! And it just takes to much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfvrbay on 05/21/2009

-small -good quality -great price! -super effective! -if you rub too hard, it'll hurt. -if you have a tan, it might rub some of it off (getting rid of old skin) You know that slight stubble that's left behind when you shave? This is perfect for that. Also if you have a lot of dead skin, this is great. I wouldn't use it for anything other than your legs,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugedom on 01/27/2009

I saw a similar product at a local department store and it got me interested. It is a neat item, and does what is advertised. Relatively, pain free way to remove unwanted hair. The procedure is simple but it does take a bit of pressure and repetition to get it working. Doesn't work to well with thicker / longer hair. It does look a bit on the cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZarxrax on 01/24/2009

On when I tried it on an area of skin that had previously been shaved, it made it look much smoother and less hairy. It didn't completely remove all the stubble or short hairs though, but maybe I just didn't do it long enough. I first tried this on a fairly hairy area, and after scrubbing at it for quite a while, I couldn't really tell that it had removed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAyumin on 01/04/2009

It does remove your hair Makes skin feel nice and smooth Takes a bit of pressure Got a burning sensation after using it Made skin very ashy afterwards (just fix with lotion) The smell of hair being ground up or whatever is HORRIBLE Thingy is kinda hard to grip. I have pretty coarse hair so this is probably more suitable for someone who has finer hair,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywendytjuh on 11/03/2008

I like the product, it's very fast, you don't get cuts or need to use water. Easy to use when you go on vacation. I'm having it one day, I used it a little on my leg and after 1 minut it burned a little, but it didn't hurt and it was gone fast. The smell was a little weird. It's not really easy to hold, but you can do it with a little effort It looks ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections