DX » Community » Reviews » Variable Speed Mini Sewing Machine (4xAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykastutz on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great price - It works!!! :) - It's small, so you dont have any problems about storage - O preço é bom, ela é pequena e portátil e o melhor, funciona!!! Cons:- You have to buy an adapter to use it. It is simply impossible to use it with b... Read more

0 1
  • posted byserlyserly on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is sturdy enough for its small size. It is very affordable for a portable sewing machine. Cons:The anti-slip at the base could not support the machine well enough. When unscrewing the needle, it would often fell inside the hole at the bottom. OtherThoughts:A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmmgualb on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does sews. Much faster and better than manual sewing. You can use an external energy adapter instead of batteries. It´s easy to find a suitable adapter, the power inlet is very common. It´s compact. Comes with spare needle and thread spool. Cons:The constru... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAmantes on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, but sturdy. Works fast. Stitch is easy to undo. Safety feature: The motor does not start if the press is not on the fabric. Cons:No polarity indicator on power input (it worked with a positive supply). No real "slow" setting. Manual wheel can't... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytatianebrandao on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very practice, small (then, i can leave with me to any place), cheap (compared to others in Brazil) Cons:Manual doesn't works. I read many times and didnt understand how to use. I had to search on internet how to use it. OtherThoughts:I bought a DC 6V output power adapt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNATASHA18 on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good sewing machine. I bought it for my mother. She was surprised when got it. In our city (Riga) same sewing machine costs approximately 90 USD. You can take it going out. Must have equipment. Very good build quality. Cons:Battery life might to be longer. Difficul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhimantha2005 on 06/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a miniature item.Very light weight and small. But there is a place to make solid hand grip on sides. The options are very basic so easy to understand. The sewing is powerful with two speeds and the knit distance is variable. Operates on battery and dc power. Cons:... Read more

2 1
  • bdw
    posted bybdw55 on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Yesterday I got this car. The first impression was good. immediately began to sew. very useful thing. There are two speed settings. Sheth quickly. The quality is excellent. Then I disassemble it to see the build quality inside, I really enjoyed it. minimum of de... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections