DX » Community » Reviews » 21W 3500K 2500lm 322-SMD 3528 LED Warm White Light Ceiling Lamp w/ Magnet - Silver (AC 110~250V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUngodlyLG on 12/06/2013

Easy to install in a round ceiling licht Just take out the old tubes and ballast and place the LED in it with the magnets to hold it. Just connect two wires and it works. The beam is more focused then the old tubes. In my case the round plate with the LED's on might have been bigger to fully fill the housing. The price is a little bit high for an unbranded ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevdbdx on 02/16/2013

the kitchen light broke down after 1 year of use and i did not want to replace the tube so i bought this led lamp. i could just open the light, remove the inside and mounted the led lamp by means of the magnets, all i had to do is connect the 2 wires. everyone can do this. this one is a lot brighter than the original 28W tube and consumption went down ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprofanity on 01/01/2013

I ordered it to replace a 120W halogen lamp, which it does perfectly. The transformer is of poor quality. It emits radio signals which disturbs other radio signals as wifi, AM and FM. By taking the transformer off and placing it in a metal casing with ferrite rings you can block those signals (cage of Faraday). It does require some hack-'n-slash skills ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections