DX » Community » Reviews » Lychee Pattern 360 Degrees Rotation Protective PU Leather Case for Ipad MINI - Purple
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJamahosi on 10/30/2013

The colour of this case is very vibrant and pleasing to the eye. The 360 degree movement is very useful and works well. I love the elastic that goes over the case to hold it close and it works very well. The stand holds very well, better than other ones I have had before. The 360 degree is loose, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byremco.straatman on 10/06/2013

Fits the IPad mini really well. Color is a bit darker, less bright purple than the picture, which actually makes it look better. Looks sturdy and well finished. Nice materail that does not smell. Closes well and the various stances for keeping the IPad up work well. None really. Would be nice to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotech on 07/18/2013

it's a well-well made case, which protects the ipad mini well, especially when closed, and it works reasonably well as a stand. it also has a magnet to trigger the ipad's sleep and wake functionality. none that i can think of at the moment. it provides much better protection than the original apple ipad ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections