DX » Community » Reviews » PhotoFast CR-5400 Dual-Slot SDHC MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter (32GB Max)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrace88 on 02/01/2014

This adapter allows microSD's of different storage sizes to combine up to 32gb total. You may also only utilize 1 card slot at a time. The price is the lowest of anything I have seen in-store or online. Must format both microSD cards at the same time if you are going to use 2. Have owned this device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigtezz on 12/09/2012

Worked instantly with my PSP 2000 with two sandisk 16gb ultras. Just add your cards, pop in the PSP and have the PSP format. Seems a little fragile. HANDLE WITH CARE. Was not a retail package like the pictures, delivred with no packaging in tiny ziploc like bag. Seems fragile but with 32gb will probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byartur2d2 on 06/18/2012

It’s a very useful adapter. I put different types of microSD cards and the computer recognizes all different combinations. I'm now using it with a PSP and a 8GB kingstone and a 1GB no-brand MicroSD built quality could be a little better. After a few moths of used, it opened so I glued the edges. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeirysta on 04/02/2012

I already bought it for 10pcs, and all of if works flawlesly. Tested with 16gbx2. Speed also good, I got 5mb/s transfer speed from my PSP to PC. One of it got stuck in my friends PSP's memory slot and cannot be pulled out. But my thought its just the PSP fault, not the photofast. The packaging that is.... Read more

photofast3 photofast1 photofast2 photofast3

0 0 0

• posted bypysoton on 11/30/2011

* I have one since 2009 and it works fine today. * I tried it on Sony Digital Camera and in PSP 1000, 2000 and 3000. * Today my PSP works with two eight GB Micro SDHC in photofast, and it works fine. * I allways have used it with two Micro SD of same capacity, but you can use one or two different sizes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxtophe on 11/14/2011

It can combine 2 micro sd card, mine is 16 x 2 Gb. It works like a charm on my PSP. You can also use 1 micro SD card if you want. Build Quality is a little bit flimsy. The plastic it is made of, is thin, probably to allow the MicroSD's to actually fit into the adapter. It is a cheap item. Overall it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvietrolla on 08/31/2011

Great for Loads of Space Supports my 32GB MicroSD Cards (Accumulating 60GB in usable space!!!) Very Good Build Quality has never burnt out or caused any errors. Use it as my Jump Drive as Well!! Saves you money from Buying $150 Dollar+ ProDuo Cards Doesn't Support Class 4+MicroSD Cards so loading movies ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzz10 on 08/06/2011

+ Very cheap price. On other shops i don't see it under 5$ + storage(you can put two 16GB cards) + original(I checked it with one tutorial) + very fast. I don't see any differents with my Lexar Pro Duo - Card Loading in Sony PSP. While you put the card in the memory reader you must wait a few seconds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byewoud007 on 06/18/2011

+ Cheaper than to buy a sony pro duo card + storage! you can combine two micro sd card up to a maximum storage of 32 GB +Comes with a manual + No difference with pro duo. -build quality Buy this instead of a pro duo card and don't spend all your monney on the products of sony who are really exploiting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byposeidon981 on 03/25/2011

Enables the fusion of 2 Micro SD Cards into one Pro Duo Card. Has a large maximum capacity size of 32GB, unlike others which only take up to 8GB or 16GB. Lets you use 1 MicroSD Card or 2 MicroSD Cards at a time which allows you to upgrade one card if needed. Build Quality is a little bit flimsy. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections