DX » Community » Reviews » Tteoobl GQ-518L Waterproof Protective Bag for Canon 550D / Nikon D90 + More - Grey Brown
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariustipa on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good price Cons:not very very handy to use OtherThoughts:safe, even the air cannot get outside the cage recommend the product at this price it has a very good quality the only bad thing is delivery time which is more then a month. It looks very odd to me to hear the exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvvleo on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price Cons:Need to hold the lens, not to intermeddle in the frame black ring OtherThoughts:Great value for money. Used in the water park , both in the water and out of the water photo obtained good quality, without any distortion. Only need to monitor closely... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelissa2305 on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks really good and my camera(Sony A37) fits in it perfectly. I like the fact that you can operate the lenses and buttons inside quite easily. The closing looks really solid as well, I would feel safe to go in the water with it, although I'm always a bit ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerbuoy on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- We test it right away to test the capacity of this underwater bag and it works. - Friendly user for the beginners like me and very tough under water bag. - The performance was very good and it sealed properly. - Using for about 1-2 hrs underwater was great and no wate... Read more

tested of falls char!!! yeah!
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections