DX » Community » Reviews » Face + Neck Body Shaping Massage Roller (2-Massages Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySinderella on 01/23/2011

It is a wonderful device. I use it every day to relax after work. I roll my face for ten or fifteen minutes. After use it leaves some tingly and nice feeling, like I had a face massage. There are no difficulties to use, and it has a very economic build. And the price is great. I saw a similar product ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydecece on 05/08/2009

- Esy to use - Quite effective - the two rolls for the cheeks make a sustantial pressure on the cheelks - Good for people who do not know how to do the proper manual face massage. - No plastic smell As for me, the cheek rollers make bigger pression that I would desired, nevertheless, the neck one is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasukaxD on 04/19/2009

This face massager arrived just as described and its really sturdy, not cheap quality and breaks easily. You can turn this into two massagers by removing the middle one! It doesn't hurt when in use (no sharp plastic pieces) and it looks like a high quality product thats worth $10+ !!! Don't have any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychococrazes on 12/28/2008

Works exactly like it described. Two rollers for the cheeks and one roller (that you have to attach on) for the neck. Rolls smoothly, no pain, kind of a nice massaging feeling. Nice and sturdy. Very well built. Good material. No smell (at first I thought it will have that weird plastic smell). None that ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections