DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6080 Bluetooth 4.0 Foldable Headset w/Microphone / Speech Recognition Function - Grey + White
Customer’s impression:
Qualidade Bateria som
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFortrek on 11/13/2014

Pros: material de ótima qualidade, bateria com longa duração e carregamento rápido, som sem distorção, fácil conexão com qualquer dispositivo bluetooth, bolsa para guardar compacta e pra quem compra no Brasil e sabe como é na receita federal, o produto possui uma embalagem que garante a integridade do ... Read more

Impression:Qualidade,Bateria,som;

0 0 1

• posted bysefonorio on 09/27/2013

Great battery life with high quality materials. Very comfortable and with a good quality sound. It is fully compatible with linux and windows (in linux, using blueman bluetooth manager) without the need of drivers. The high sounds above 15000 Hz sound somewhat flat, but nothing that cannot be solved ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymadendra on 05/30/2013

I like the manner in which the headset folds up. It is efficient and well designed. The case is also nice. The overall build of the product is above average. And the material is also nice. The headset easily paired with my iOS device and blackberry handset. The quality of sound is also good. I am not ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byTcheroll on 04/01/2013

good quality, the sound is very good, works perfectily with my ipad my nokia and my pc, the bag is very good for carrying it in a trip, very handy for answering calls without having to get the phone, very easy to sync, all this with a cool design, good price. i don't have any cons. when you want to put ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections