DX » Community » Reviews » 10W Waterproof LED Power Driver (AC 90~264V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobmacare on 06/20/2014

Small unit with enough power for my LED lights. Easy to connected and easy to tighten. I used car AMP connectors to connect it to the mains. No buzzing sound when in use. Looks of it are good, looks waterproof but I have not tested it. None found, they may appear later. The previous unit from another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjetmeck on 03/25/2014

Very well made seems to be water tight Plastic mount tabs I am running two 10 watt led's and a blue strip of 9 led's on one power supply in a 15 gallon tank and it seems to handle the load with no problems and not much heat. All wiring is well marked and very easy to install. with some creative switching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypellegrinimtb on 12/15/2013

- Vey Small, can fit in really tiny spaces - Prompt output (doesn't need to warm up to work properly) - Solid Build - Can be placed in humid places - Spill proof - Easy to install, even a novice can do it - Generates more heat than desired - Connection wires could be more lengthy (specially the ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byttoni on 09/19/2013

looks very well, it's exactly like seems in the picture. The case is aluminum (80%) and plastic ( bottom) and they have information for the characteristics. no one, I tested over 8 hours and they works fine. I think that the dimension of this they are a little bit less, so make you sure that they fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylmpiffer on 08/27/2013

This is a great power source with a solid body and quality components. It's body is 3/4 alluminium so it's used as a heat sink and waterproof case both. This PSU does not heat at all, the size of the heat sink is correct. Sometimes without load it makes a high frequency noise like in pulses. No big deal,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergikik on 07/15/2013

This is an extremely nice LED driver as it is beautifully finished and works just fine. Voltage output is a nice steady 12.5 volts (very accurate since the stated output voltage is 12 volts) and stays cool under load. Polarity is conveniently stated (both) on the LED driver body (sticker) and using colour ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDraeberkanin on 03/15/2013

Works as described. Heat-sink build-in and works as protective cover, brilliant. Waterproof (not tested) but it's at the very least water-resistant :) It's cheap for being water resistant and free shipment. the means of fastening is, in each end, two stiff and brittle panels. I have another power-supply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZR3 on 03/12/2013

This is an extremely nice LED driver as it is beautifully finished and works just fine. Voltage output is a nice steady 12.5 volts (very accurate since the stated output voltage is 12 volts) and stays cool under load. Polarity is conveniently stated (both) on the LED driver body (sticker) and using colour ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamyano on 02/27/2013

I`m very satisfied with the quality of this product ! Really it is water protected, and it can be installed in the cover of the aquarium, I`m using it to rune one of these leds: SKU: 152367. Heat, but not much. Really fast shipping. It is wired, and has a label, so it is impossible to go wrong with the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections