DX » Community » Reviews » 12W 3500K 880lm 60-SMD 2835 LED Warm White Ceiling Lamp w/ Driver - White (AC 90~265V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvidalgm on 05/19/2014

Very well constructed, good general quality and also very ligth (small weighted). Very bright leds that start to lit instantly. It does not heat at all and the power consumption is small. White colour is very uniform and warm. Clip that holds the unit to the ceiling is very hard. It is not easy to put in place. Be patiente. Good option to replace the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroyalbvv on 03/15/2014

This was my 2.nd repeat order, In total I have now 5 installed plus this one. The light color of all these individually supplied ceiling lamps were identical. Package containing the lamp has been inprooved since the first delivery. I have opted for a better power driver as the first one gave up after a couple of hours of operation. The new driver is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliburo on 02/18/2014

Good quality, lamp case in Metal stays cool. The light comes out very consistently and has a good diffusion. It is very bright and has a nice, warm white character (no yellowish). The driver has short cable, which is soldered to the pcb Board. Do not open the driver, just add some cable with standard terminals. I Illuminated my kitchen (4m x 3m) with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugolatra on 09/18/2013

Warm light, used to replace 150W regular bulbs. Very elegant light in the ceiling, my friends keep asking where I get this. With one of this you can iluminate a 6x4 meters area. I use two just because the puntual light make funny shadows. No really a con, I used two of this to avoid funny shadows. Easy to install, you can cut a square in the ceiling,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybvvroyal on 05/19/2013

Very flat. It makes it easy to install. The aluminum casing stays cool, however the driver gets a bit warm. So installation space needs to be fire protected. Nice bright warm white light. The purchase price is also very interesting, It passed my test and I just ordered a couple more. So far have not encountered any problem. No description included in ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections