DX » Community » Reviews » BH-M8 Hi-Fi Rechargeable V4.0 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone w/ Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPurusZammy on 03/13/2014

Very confortable, looks good, microphone is good, light. The sound is very good. Paired with android without complications. Could't pair with PS3, only the mic works. Not sure if is the configuration, the headset, or something else... I will check out. Don't have a p2 or p10 output. The micro-usb cable is not so long. Great in average! The dispatch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLysunkin on 12/16/2013

Decent sound quality, convenient controls, good surrounding noise isolation (the headset fits quite tight). You can listen to music, answer and make phone calls without touching the phone (just using the headset). I found a bug on my Android 4.2 phone: text entering control stopped working when I coupled the phone with the headset. It was fixed by turning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuiler on 01/14/2013

* Good sound quality * Easy pairing with devices like cell phones, videogames and computers * Muffles external sound * Sturdy package * Confortable * Fits the ears well * Small enough to carry everywhere * Fully made of plastic * Could include a bag to transport Great product, for a great price. If the hinges and moving parts were made of metal it would ... Read more

0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections