DX » Community » Reviews » Posture Correcting Back Supporter - Large (75~80cm Shoulder)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTessa25 on 12/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device is extremely wonderful!! It helps you keep your posture in the right position. The colour is nude – that is the right colour, you can wear it under your clothes. Cons:No imperfections found. OtherThoughts:You have to adjust the length of the shoulder straps a... Read more

FRONT back1 mount general view
    0 0
  • posted bygaiete on 07/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-efficacy and takes up the position. -good quality . -take you up and correct the position . -with this price you will not find better, I really do not expect that it be so effective is really right and correct position. -the color is really discrete, and do n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byejes0 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:reminds you when you're posture isn't straight neutral colour is easy to hide under clothing fits across behind the back and shoulders Cons:feels a little cheap leaves a vpl (visible panty line) OtherThoughts:works, but is a bit cheap feeling it's a bit uncomfortable, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGard0n on 01/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- works on my sisters back , her posture is good - it actuailly works - Very cheap product , with O.K build quality - Very simple to wear and take offf - package came unopened! Cons:- hard scratchy material - it is a bit too large , even though by sister wears Xs , it fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHighlander31 on 08/21/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All this information comes from my wife: -It does whats supposed to, provide support. -Make you feel better when you are stading for severals hours. -Its kinda cheap compared to what I cand get here Cons:-The material could be better quality -Its only for womans -Ther... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielle88 on 11/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My sis acutally used this. It definately straightens up your back. You won't slouch as much. You will site straight and easy and nobody will notice it because you wear it under your clothes. Cons:Slouching hurts. Cause of the straps if you want to lean forward the strap... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections