DX » Community » Reviews » Realistic Cookies Charming Cell Phone Straps (Assorted 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeilin on 12/05/2010

i loved these cookies, its absolutely real!!! i love the shape, the shade of the colour (which makes it look more real) i thought that OREO wouldnt be available..but there are many designs that i didnt knew!! its just a good opportunitty! i thought that all of them would be made of a soft material.. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNekura on 04/30/2009

These cookies look better in person than it does in the picture. It's a lot more realistic and most don't have the plastic type of shine as it does in the product image. They are smaller than the popular cookie charms found on other sites however the price is the cheapest (especially for 2 cookie charms!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChisato on 03/09/2009

These little cookie straps are so adorable! They're well-made and quite heavy; I was expecting flimsy plastic. They are about the size of a real cookie and so realistic! It might make me hungry to look at it for too long! None! These would be cute party favors for children or gifts for anyone who loves ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections