DX » Community » Reviews » NC 690 Multi-User Win CE 6.0 Network Computer PC Terminal w/ 3 x USB / LAN / Video - Black (128MB)
Customer’s impression:
Very Helpfull and Nice Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHelitonCostaBRA on 07/29/2014

Pros: All, at begining I was imagine a hard and difficult configuration, but, if you are using a computer with a windows xp or 7, just configure your computer to windows remote acces. Did'nt need any instalation in the remote server, just config the server ip in the nc690 and you can login remote... Read more

Impression:Very Helpfull and Nice Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byj4ck0b31t0r on 01/29/2014

Excelent price, easy to configure, really quick booting and fits a lot fo screen sizes, does what it say. Slow at work with USB drives (gets hung for a minutes!), WinCE admin password fixed but missing on documentation then no possibility to customize network, language, application, etc. Bring an... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavood on 11/28/2012

I bought this assuming they were the natural upgrades to the NC600 also sold here. guess what? I was right... they have a much better UI, better configuration management, and I can just *almost* watch movies in full screen (next version for sure will be able to pull this off) they seem to bootup... Read more

5 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere