DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII V1.5 Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexnovm on 02/19/2013

Connect to Android application and to netbook with program from CD. Work fine. Read and reset errors without any problem. No any indication of on/off state of device. There isn’t information about pin code in the package. I had to try all usual combination. Without knowing of PIN code and not understanding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTechnut on 12/18/2012

Works as described I connected to it with 3 different Android applications, and they all worked as described. No display light to tell you when it is on or off. Cd inculded is full of outdated software. The code to connect is "1234" Couldn't find that anywhere on packaging on the useless CD ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexchngss on 12/01/2012

Received in good condition. Able to hook up to the car obd2 socket and will not drop. With on/off button , so it won't drain your car battery. Its work well with more of the android programs. Waited quite awhile to reach me . Some Android software unable to connect to the scan tool. You will only know ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections