DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII V1.5 Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexnovm on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Connect to Android application and to netbook with program from CD. Work fine. Read and reset errors without any problem.Cons:No any indication of on/off state of device. There isn’t information about pin code in the package. I had to try all usual combination. Without k... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTechnut on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works as described I connected to it with 3 different Android applications, and they all worked as described.Cons:No display light to tell you when it is on or off. Cd inculded is full of outdated software.OtherThoughts:The code to connect is "1234" Couldn't find... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexchngss on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Received in good condition. Able to hook up to the car obd2 socket and will not drop. With on/off button , so it won't drain your car battery. Its work well with more of the android programs.Cons:Waited quite awhile to reach me . Some Android software unable to connect t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections