DX » Community » Reviews » Cartoon Yankee Maosla Couple Plastic Hard Back Cases for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black + Yellow (2PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySabarox on 08/15/2013

Great quality, nice design, really cheap. This two cases are avaliable for the price of a regular one. And they look really nice. Like almost all hard plastic cases, they are a bit dificult to take off. As soon as they arrived here, i got 3 or 4 offers for the cases. So, they are really interesting and goodlooking. Also this cases are ment to use in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvertinbr on 07/10/2013

Beautiful case!!! great quality!!! good for who wants to decorate the phone and to protect it as well!! really recomend!!! good gift!!! Its just a little hard to take it off and can hurt sensitive hands but nothing too much complicated... just one thing: The box was a little bit damaged, but it did not affected the action figure, so if you want it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPityAleixo on 03/02/2013

Comes with two capes, they are cute, style, they are like shiny, easy to insert and remove. everyone who saw quite liked. They combine well. The border is black, is beautiful on the black iphone, and I believe that it must match the white iphone. Easy to pick up dirt. My arrived with a defect scratched. Combines well with the black iPhone. to reach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byellisamanso on 01/16/2013

This cover is beautiful and comes in pair. super easy to put on and remove it from the phone. I did not find anything like it in any other shop. I loved the model and would recommend it to all buyers. The price is very good and worth purchasing this product. the only problem is the delay in the delivery of the product, usually takes a month and a half ... Read more

cute cases
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections