DX » Community » Reviews » EL-P01 2.4GHz 500 / 1000cpi Wireless Mouse Pen - Black + Dark Grey (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoenderik on 04/15/2014

Verry handy mouse pen. Good battery use. It use a regulair AAA battery. Light weigthed. speed configurable with a singe button click. Can be verry jumpy when clicking specialy the right mouse click. I think it's not good for left handed people, because the position of the right mouse button. I had RSi a couple a months ago and after therapy it's almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymccuens on 05/26/2013

Great little pen mouse perfect for doing outlining in minor graphics etc. Runs on a single AA battery and automatically switches itself off after a "no use" time. Very easy to operate and to set up. Simply plug in the USB section that comes with the Pen Mouse and your computer will do the rest of the installation. The Pen Mouse comes with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byScorzaDRacool on 05/14/2013

It is very useful to avoid problems in the wrist. The position taken is more natural than a mouse. It is easy and intuitive to use mouse pen. The mouse pen is very light and easy to carry anywhere. The motion sensitivity (CPI) is very good and has two configurations. Practice time is required to fully adapt. The buttons are a little hard, but it seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulldog0204 on 03/20/2013

This item worked straight out of the box, no need to load drivers etc. Just plug in the Nano receiver and put a AAA battery in and away it went. I especially liked tha ability to change DPI resolution without fiddling around in the settings Possibly a lttle more flimsy than would have liked, but at this price it is excellent value for money. I have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMangShao on 02/05/2013

It's working right out of the box !!! in My PC and notebook, no driver required. Auto power off when not in use (it have tiny manual on/off button to), scroll work, and the dpi button also work although no software included (You can tell when the dpi change cause the mouse feel a bit sluggish on lower dpi setting) - Price could be lower - No scroll ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections