DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 3-Mode 250-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650)
  • 5 star 16 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydielomat on 12/03/2012

I own my 502b for more than 2 years now, and it still works fine. can recommend this lamp for erveryone who needs a bright and durable quality torch. there are plenty of matching spare drop-ins available here at DX, even IR ones takes about 650mah from a 18650 cell, 60mah when switched to low mode, and 350ma while strobing cant find any cons! this lamp ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 03/27/2012

Very practical flashlight. Shining in the bright mode for about 3 hours. In the weak regime can work around 8 hours. I use it together with sku 08274 (Universal Bicycle Mount), sku 05790 (TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery), sku 13820 (OEM 2*18650 Lithium Battery Charger) No cons! This lamp has a strobe mode. Many people I know such a device,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspaideri on 11/26/2011

This is my first high power LED flashlight. So my oppinions are accordingly Gives out a nice amount of light. Nice metal casing. After a short amount of time, light usually goes out by itself or changes mode. Then a small tap on the flashlight brings light back on. Can be a pain in the ass if I'm working in tight place and light just goes out or starts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySCSIBandit on 09/06/2011

Excellent little torch. Light is bright and a clean white with an ever so slight blueish tinge. I prefer the bluish tinge to the yellowish tinge that is common. This light will run on TWO CR123A *_DISPOSABLE_* batteries. Build quality is solid and weight is substantial but not heavy. Threads are a little stiff, but a drop of 3 in 1 oil or analogue will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackinMelb on 08/22/2011

Firstly a confession, I ordered the wrong batteries, so I tried it with 2 x cr125's. Awesome! Tested next to my rechargeable Maglight, it produced about 50% more light when the Maglight's beam was focused to the same angle. And this one is only rated @ 250 lm. Can't wait for the 900lm to be delivered! All this for about $10. The only con I can find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladoal on 06/07/2011

Very bright clean white beam with great throw and flood. Build quality is excellent. 3 mode ( hi, low and strobe) are weary useful. Using The flashlight with SKU 933 Rechargeable 18650 battery and still without the need for recharging. Simply perfect flashlight, no cons at all. The one that i ordered was given es a gift, so i ordered another one of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDemanatoly on 04/19/2011

A very long time was the premise, but it is a problem of Russian Post. But finally I came. A good flashlight. Although this is my first purchase on the DH, I'm satisfied. Good light is very bright, after 80 minutes of heated uniformly to 45 degrees, drop the brightness is not noticeable. The consumption of 700mA. Gave a friend's birthday. He will establish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjidai on 04/09/2011

this is my first flash-light such a level, has bought him on advice of the friend, very pleased !!! recommend, reasonable correlation price quality, all join on rubber laying. together with this has bought SKU 20392 & SKU 13820!!! in hand very suitable, sensations expensive belongings big price/ little has distressed that no memories that is to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 02/27/2011

Excellent light on R2 diode, three modes of operation. Very attractive price. Convenient size, you can always carry with them or store it in the car. It's not a bad thing is the lamp, it is generally held. If even the flashlight is cheap, you still need to buy lithium batteries, and a special charger for them. A good alternative to more expensive flashlight.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomrym88 on 01/15/2011

cons: - very very very strong light - Not drains the battery, work for alot of time - the 3 modes are nice addition - has a clip to attach the flashlight to your belt cons: - I Really tried but could not find any, perfect Flashlight ***Just pay attention to the unusual batteries, need special batteries that can be found on DX*** i have mine for 2 months ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections