Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by gildo on 06/11/2011

Pros: Not really expansive Cons: Not the original Rubik's, as in catalog picture, the graphic on it is quite different, I prefer the original. Not much cheaper than the original. A little thinner than the original one. When I use it, It "sounds" more fragile than my 22 years old one. OtherThoughts: Not the original Rubik's, as in cata... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by meridor on 03/02/2010

Pros: bigger than the original 8-panel one more complex than the original 8-panel one Cons: not the original watch out those wires, they don't stand the same beating as a rubik's cube cannot play with it in the public transportation (get a cube for that purpose) cannot give to kids to play with OtherThoughts: Nice and addictive. Bottomline: Wat... Read more

0 0
  • posted by iPenguin on 01/05/2009

Pros: This sets a new level of difficulty compared to 8 panel version I have owned 20 years. Cons: Pieces are not properly wired and one piece slipped off from the toy during first night I was playing with it. I managed to rewire the piece back into its place, but compared to 20 years old 8 panel version I can find that wiring has been done inc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections