Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKrayon on 02/13/2012

* Cheaper than the Rubiks product * Build quality good enough to be usable * Printing is good quality * Build quality could be a bit better - SLIGHTLY loose * Probably could be a dollar or so cheaper For the price it's probably worth getting instead of the official Rubiks one, unless you're planning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuejeshio on 02/02/2012

- No matter how old are you, you will love this puzzle. The first time people play with this, they think panels are bound by magnetism! - Really funny to solve. You can do it on your own and you will never get tired of it. - Hard to break if you don't use it too fast or apply too much force to the puzzle.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoor3142 on 06/24/2009

-It can be used for speedsolving. -Good quality plastic and strings. -Pretty much exactly the same as the Rubiks brand Magic. -Strings come off if you force it or go to fast (Mine came off trying to get under 2 seconds). -If it comes apart and no matter how much you try you cant put the strings back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobertoE on 04/24/2009

The genuine toy Price The mechanism used to join pieces is very original Enjoyable The movements are a bit ¿amused? (recios-torpes), and it seems to get broken if you force it. I will write in spanish, I can say better what I think. El juego está muy bien, aunque tiene las pegas propias del ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydragonicebreak on 02/12/2009

It's cheaper than the kind you can buy in a store. If you just want to own a magic, then this is a good start. Fragile -- it's easy to "break," but this is true of all magics if you don't know what you're doing. Being a beginner, I broke the puzzle the first day I got it. I spent many hours ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytolias on 12/30/2008

For all i know this is a genuine Rubik's puzzle.It certainly feels genuine.It's quality is pretty awesome and looks great.This is a very nice puzzle and quite interesting and will surely keep you occupied.As far as i can tell ,you will not have any trouble with it. The price is excellent.Mine arrived ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraemeJ on 10/30/2008

This it the real deal. I used to play with this when I was a kid and just had to get it again. I was not disappointed. However, its still frustrating as heck so that's the only thing I can complain about. The quality is great and it feels the same way as the original. None. Same logo, same quality feel,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections