Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKrayon on 02/13/2012

* Cheaper than the Rubiks product * Build quality good enough to be usable * Printing is good quality * Build quality could be a bit better - SLIGHTLY loose * Probably could be a dollar or so cheaper For the price it's probably worth getting instead of the official Rubiks one, unless you're planning on competition use or something. I am able to do 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuejeshio on 02/02/2012

- No matter how old are you, you will love this puzzle. The first time people play with this, they think panels are bound by magnetism! - Really funny to solve. You can do it on your own and you will never get tired of it. - Hard to break if you don't use it too fast or apply too much force to the puzzle. BEWARE!!! This puzzle can be easily broken if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoor3142 on 06/24/2009

-It can be used for speedsolving. -Good quality plastic and strings. -Pretty much exactly the same as the Rubiks brand Magic. -Strings come off if you force it or go to fast (Mine came off trying to get under 2 seconds). -If it comes apart and no matter how much you try you cant put the strings back on, you can make a couple of 2x2 magics. -Nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertoE on 04/24/2009

The genuine toy Price The mechanism used to join pieces is very original Enjoyable The movements are a bit ¿amused? (recios-torpes), and it seems to get broken if you force it. I will write in spanish, I can say better what I think. El juego está muy bien, aunque tiene las pegas propias del mecanismo, que aunque está muy bien pensado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonicebreak on 02/12/2009

It's cheaper than the kind you can buy in a store. If you just want to own a magic, then this is a good start. Fragile -- it's easy to "break," but this is true of all magics if you don't know what you're doing. Being a beginner, I broke the puzzle the first day I got it. I spent many hours restringing the puzzle. Usually when the puzzle &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytolias on 12/30/2008

For all i know this is a genuine Rubik's puzzle.It certainly feels genuine.It's quality is pretty awesome and looks great.This is a very nice puzzle and quite interesting and will surely keep you occupied.As far as i can tell ,you will not have any trouble with it. The price is excellent.Mine arrived in a perfect condition despite the long journey coming ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 10/30/2008

This it the real deal. I used to play with this when I was a kid and just had to get it again. I was not disappointed. However, its still frustrating as heck so that's the only thing I can complain about. The quality is great and it feels the same way as the original. None. Same logo, same quality feel, same hard time to solve it. If you ever had one ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections