DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Layer Irregular Magic SQ Puzzle Brain Teaser IQ Cube (Translucent)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypiyushp761 on 12/29/2012

1. Very Smooth in turning 2. Long Lasting Stickers 3. Very Difficult to Solve 4. It shape Shifts 5. Original Mf8 Verion 6. It is transparent so it look s nice 7. Corner Cuts a little bit. 8. Comes with two sets of Stickers and Transfer tape 1. You Need to sticker it yourself 2. It is not like what it looks like in the picture 3. Edge pieces Caps keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfpg1503 on 11/15/2011

The cube is greatl, afer lubrification is very smooth and the price is also ok. Seems legit, intresting for cubers, a great challenge if you have already mastered the classoc 3x3 Mine came without stickers, I had to buy them from another store. Caps kept poping off until I SuperGlued than in place. Took it apart and lubed it and it's SUPER SMOOTH! If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byt213270 on 10/25/2011

This puzzle is very fun: -not too easy to solve -strong puzzle -this puzzle glides after tensioning and some CRC -comes in a nice box with 2 sets of stickers and a stand -durable stickers The only con is that you have to sticker the puzzle your self, but it comes with an application sheet so you can sticker a whole face at once. This is the first version ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrKite63 on 08/04/2010

Good build quality (MF8), very fun to solve. Removing one of the long lateral bar you can access the screw to fine-tune. Very poor packaging, not suitable for a gift. You have to put the stickers on yourself, not a big hassle anyway. I like very much the design of this puzzle, simple and still challenging. When scrambled it poses two different kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytolias on 02/01/2009

Very challenging , nice built quality ,turns smoothly without locking up , it is offered at a reasonable price , and it's translucent. My biggest complain is that there was a mixed up at packing and mine was send with the stickers from the four layer edition of this puzzle and i had to order stickers for this one from elsewhere,so i had the puzzle for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphreeflow on 01/14/2009

Very different from a standard rubix cube Extremely challenging Decent build quality Came with extra stickers None really except that it's a pain to have to put the stickers on...wish the first set of stickers was already stuck on. Wish the item wasn't transparent... not that this will be used for competition or anything. Wish it came in some retail ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWildBoarKing on 01/04/2009

Handy size More challenging than a normal rubix cube Paste the stickers yourself; I close not to paste. The packaging was not presentable. Wanted to buy one as a gift but from the looks of it, I would have to look for another way of wrapping it. Mine came in a transparent plastic that was poorly wrapped. Luckily the cube was intact. Better looking packaging?... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYalow on 12/01/2008

-Turns GREAT along the slice. -Comes with stickers made for a Rubik's-style color scheme (White opposite yellow, red opposite orange, blue opposite green), with yellow and white on the top and bottom. -Comes with two sets of stickers. -Changes shape as you scramble it. -A very simple and easy to understand concept. -Really great price for the quality.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections