DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Layer Irregular Magic SQ Puzzle Brain Teaser IQ Cube (Translucent)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypiyushp761 on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Very Smooth in turning 2. Long Lasting Stickers 3. Very Difficult to Solve 4. It shape Shifts 5. Original Mf8 Verion 6. It is transparent so it look s nice 7. Corner Cuts a little bit. 8. Comes with two sets of Stickers and Transfer tape Cons:1. You Need to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfpg1503 on 11/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cube is greatl, afer lubrification is very smooth and the price is also ok. Seems legit, intresting for cubers, a great challenge if you have already mastered the classoc 3x3 Cons:Mine came without stickers, I had to buy them from another store. Caps kept... Read more

0 0
  • posted byt213270 on 10/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This puzzle is very fun: -not too easy to solve -strong puzzle -this puzzle glides after tensioning and some CRC -comes in a nice box with 2 sets of stickers and a stand -durable stickers Cons:The only con is that you have to sticker the puzzle your self, but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrKite63 on 08/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality (MF8), very fun to solve. Removing one of the long lateral bar you can access the screw to fine-tune. Cons:Very poor packaging, not suitable for a gift. You have to put the stickers on yourself, not a big hassle anyway. OtherThoughts:I like... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytolias on 02/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very challenging , nice built quality ,turns smoothly without locking up , it is offered at a reasonable price , and it's translucent. Cons:My biggest complain is that there was a mixed up at packing and mine was send with the stickers from the four layer edit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphreeflow on 01/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very different from a standard rubix cube Extremely challenging Decent build quality Came with extra stickers Cons:None really except that it's a pain to have to put the stickers on...wish the first set of stickers was already stuck on. Wish the item wasn't tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWildBoarKing on 01/04/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Handy size More challenging than a normal rubix cube Paste the stickers yourself; I close not to paste. Cons:The packaging was not presentable. Wanted to buy one as a gift but from the looks of it, I would have to look for another way of wrapping it. Mine came in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYalow on 12/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Turns GREAT along the slice. -Comes with stickers made for a Rubik's-style color scheme (White opposite yellow, red opposite orange, blue opposite green), with yellow and white on the top and bottom. -Comes with two sets of stickers. -Changes shape as you scramble it.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections