DX » Community » Reviews » MOON BH-28 Outdoor Sports PC + EPS Bike Bicycle Helmet - Red + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantiheroic on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A nice looking bicycle helmet, I choose this one because my bicycle is also in the black and red colors. Out of the packaging it fits very well, the just strap it on and you're basicly done Cons:Don't expect a high end finish. Some of the soft cushin isnt placed very need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrohrx on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very light helmet. You can set it according to your head's size. Completly easy to set. The product is very cheap and is very beautiful, very well designed. The material is also very good!Very useful! Cons:No cons that i can see. OtherThoughts:I'm anxious to sta... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGuygon on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The helmet is light. The helmet sits great on the head. The helmet looks really good. The helmet is built good and looks to be of good material. Would definetly buy again and recommend to a friend. Cons:No cons that i can find. OtherThoughts:Really like the colors and t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections