DX » Community » Reviews » Focus Universal Shoulder Strap w/ Underarm Fixed Belt for DSLR Cameras - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydornicav on 02/09/2014

Quality workmanship and design. Absolutelly great strap for all DSLR photo cameras. I use it with Canon EOS 600D + battery grip + external flash Nissin Di866 Mark II and must say that carrying of this photo set is very nice and comfortable with this strap. You can easily use the camera and take photos immediately even if you are on a trip. * Excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenofch on 12/25/2013

This strap works like a charm. You will never want or need any other strap. Good padding. The underarm shoulder strap keeps everything in place even when running around. The screw holds firmly on the tripod mount of the camera. The two Fast access to the camera. Large weights are distributed well. I even trust it to hold my Canon 6D with heavy lenses.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkygge666 on 05/15/2013

- Cheap - Practical - Small - Not enought padding I usually shoot live music and squat a lot, go around ect. Holding the camera around the neck is tiring, and hodling it constantly at hand not practical. This strap is both practical and releaving, give quick access when needed and the camera can just hang alone when not needed. However, the padding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmartama on 04/11/2013

Seems to have very good build quality. Soft and comfortable shoulder part. Extra strap in armpit keeps the camera in place while crouching or bending. Slides smoothly up and down. Strong quick release hook with locking mechanism for easy camera detachment. Working stoppers that prevents camera from sliding back and forth when walking. Looks professional.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections