DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable R/C Anti-Gravity Ceiling and Wall Climbing Car
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKosdead on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like that it has a good price. It is very easy to use and enjoy ( turns doesn't count). It has a very cool lightning! Cons:The car doesn't move in the ground mode (I have to use wall mode). It's hard to turn on it cause the fast spinings. Battery does is not very long,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by24leaves on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I would never thought about how will make the Chinese Brothers make a car toy walking on the sealing. It is really does the job!!! If the batteries are full, it is just amazing. My 5 year old son was thrilled about this Christmas gift. Cons:Takes 6 batteries t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRustemNur on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small, colorful, easy enough for me, almost easy for child (2 yrs), stable staying on walls, no antenna on joystick (good - antennas are mostly weak side of all remotes and joysticks) Cons:- fully charged battery (inside of the car itself) keeps about 10 to 20 min. - wh... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykinyo1 on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Všechno je super došlo pekne zabalené a v porádku. Vyzkoušeno a funguje na 100%. Doufám že syn bude mít radost.Doporucuji Cons:Dodával bych s nabíjeckou ne jen s kablikem k PC?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygallegolimon on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Does what it says. Works in the walls and roofs, if they are smooth plains. - Lots of fun for kids, and also makes my work partners want to buy it. Cons:- When the surface is not very smooth, its tends to slide and rotates, buy if you put it in a roof, a window or a ver... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections