DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA 008 Retro PC Lens TR55 Frame UV400 Protection Sunglasses Goggles - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrickleite2002 on 01/30/2014

Stylish, good materials applied, comfy lens. Nobody would say that you paid any less than US$ 50,00. Seems pretty resistant and came in a nice cover. The frame has a nice glossy finish and doesn't scratch easily, nobody could tell the difference from a B&L shades. Nothing at this moment. I have another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpak on 12/18/2013

These glasses are a look-alike of the Wayfarers type. They are good quality, and sturdy. The lenses look really dark, so you can't really see indoors with them. The glasses come with a hard case, wiping cloth, and cloth bag. The case is good quality and will protect the glasses well. These glasses are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarceloftoledo on 12/01/2013

Sunglasses come in a very good box, very well protected during the shipping to Brazil, and is also very good to keep the glasses on a daily the glasses is better than expected for the price, has a reasonable cost benefit the glasses are not adapted very well on my face, after some time of use, behind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystivi11 on 10/29/2013

Very light frame. Actual glass not as green as seen in picture, very clear vision through them. Case and cleaning cloth of very good make, specially the former, which also fits other glasses I have. Has a little hook, so you can hang it in places. Legs are narrow between them, if you have a big head ... Read more

Glasses and case Glasses Protective case

0 0 0

• posted bybrunospch on 06/05/2013

Very nice, beautiful, also liked the color, I found it lightweight and stylish............................................................................................................ ! Very nice, beautiful, also liked the color. It is a bit light, but to use in the cold days! .... !! Appears to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhataniceice on 05/25/2013

The case that it comes with is very useful. It protects the glasses well and it is small enough to not be a bother in my bag. The glasses are very well made. The lens block out a lot of sunlight and they are comfortable. Nothing The cleaning cloth is also very useful and convieniant. For the low price ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections