DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Motorcycle Air Horn with Relay - Black + Silver (12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOutbacksurvey on 09/11/2013

Didn't realize how loud this horn would be, so I got my wife to assist me while I hooked some wires on from the 12 car battery. (Well I sort of guessed what was about to happen) When I connected the last wire..... she nearly went through the roof,.. it was that loud. She dropped the horn and fell backwards. Whew... what a noise from such a little device.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoskimano on 02/06/2013

It's well built, compact and as nice as its pictures. Pitch and tone of sound is great. Not louder than a small truck horn, I expected a louder horn. It has only one attachment screw, and it is not very well situated. The box where it came has instructions for another model, not the one that came. Nice horn to improve the sound, but won't make you loud ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byscomp on 01/29/2013

Perfect sound. A lot of loud noise. Small size and therefore will always find a suitable location. Ideal for the bike. Really compact but not at the expense of sound quality. I recommend for motorcyclists and for all who want a loud horn with a good sound and eat little space on its location. Just what I was looking for a long time. Overall I am very ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections