DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen w/ Ballpoint Pen - Black + Golden
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystanojoski on 09/25/2013

Well.. this was my first stylus. Simple and easy to use. I got many other after that.. more complex. But this is the only one that you would need. It is with soft tip, not too soft. You can work with great precision with it. Also what i got surprised is that it writes very well on many different papers. None.. actually only one.. My family, out of all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystanojoski on 09/25/2013

Well.. this was my first stylus. Simple and easy to use. I got many other after that.. more complex. But this is the only one that you would need. It is with soft tip, not too soft. You can work with great precision with it. Also what i got surprised is that it writes very well on many different papers. None.. actually only one.. My family, out of all ... Read more

2-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen w/ Ballpoint P
    0 0
  • posted byAntonH on 07/23/2013

Nice small pen for smartphone with toucht or capacitive screen. Soft tip so it won't scratch you're Phone. It is really a great pen and even works great with non-capacitive touch screens. Soft enough to prevent scratchin, and hard enough for very convenient "typing" None really. Ordered several pens and recieved 1 broken pencil. Things like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections