DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen w/ Ballpoint Pen - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto tres bien !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregpet on 12/29/2014

compact et bien fini, c'est le compagnon idéal d'une tablette. il ne prend pas de place se glisse partout...le point faible c'est qu'il peut se perdre facilement également !

Impression:tres bien !;

0 0 0

• posted byrapa76 on 10/09/2014

Buen producto y de d buena calidad lo uso a diario y me sirve en todo los dispositivos táctiles que tengo de varias márcas lo he recomendado a mis fa limpiares y amigos y los que lo ha comprado también están contentos lo recomiendo para aquellos que no quiean gastarse mucho. Dinero y quieran calidad

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bystanojoski on 09/25/2013

Well.. this was my first stylus. Simple and easy to use. I got many other after that.. more complex. But this is the only one that you would need. It is with soft tip, not too soft. You can work with great precision with it. Also what i got surprised is that it writes very well on many different... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystanojoski on 09/25/2013

Well.. this was my first stylus. Simple and easy to use. I got many other after that.. more complex. But this is the only one that you would need. It is with soft tip, not too soft. You can work with great precision with it. Also what i got surprised is that it writes very well on many different... Read more

2-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen w/ Ballpoint P

0 0 0

• posted byAntonH on 07/23/2013

Nice small pen for smartphone with toucht or capacitive screen. Soft tip so it won't scratch you're Phone. It is really a great pen and even works great with non-capacitive touch screens. Soft enough to prevent scratchin, and hard enough for very convenient "typing" None really. Ordered... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere