DX » Community » Reviews » UG007 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernandoosso on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works as Android should work and it's possible you configure anguage, region, time, wifi, bluetooth... etc...Cons:When I try to play a movie (by external HD or youtube) for a long time, the equipment restart and sometimes shutdownOtherThoughts:I tryed of a lot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzebulon6 on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a great device. It is like having my tablet on my 53" TV. I plugged a USB hub and was able to add a MS HD webcam that I use with Skype. I also added a Logitech K400 Wireless KB: Awesome!! It even has a power button which you can use to power your U... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlim5706 on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:All in all it's a great product. This little gadget gives you everything you ever wanted out of your TV, and for the price that’s just unreal. Skyepping with the family had never been more fun since I can see the on the big screen. And of course nothing beats giant angry b... Read more

dual-core android
    0 0
  • posted bypcvirtual on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:If you have used Android operating system it will be very easy for you to set it up and running. You really have a PC in your TV. The only thing you need to operate it it's a wireless Mouse. Well I haven't test it with a wired mouse but it will be a little uncomfortable.Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorlapa on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small size, good price, good processor and very good connectivity.(accept HD, USB webcam). The bluetooth give many control possibilities and audio extraction. You can install another roms to get better performance. Even some works would let install linux with d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheKeen on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Price is very low, you can have Android on your TV, it needs only to plug and play. Plays full hd mkv files without problems at all.Cons:Compatibility: Not all applications works and you need to root it to get external periferials (like xbox or wii controllers)... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymstalmach on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This little gadget gives you everything you ever wanted out of your TV, and for the price that’s just unreal. Skyepping with the family had never been more fun since I can see the on the big screen. And of course nothing beats giant angry birds flying through space.Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygsaltini on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The stick is one of the powerest alternativies on market. Great CPU and RAM. It is a full android production.Cons:There is not a great customization of the ROM. Seems that has not a full Google TV customization. produces a noise (hiss) is not too strong but str... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythekonvict on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Product is small and easy to operate; It has a great hardware so it's doesn't slowdown at tasks, at browsing the web and at playing HD movies; Android is a great OS; This product can be a substitute a PC or a notebook at browsing sites using your TV as it's muc... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydudiozr on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:fast boot , very responsive ,flash 11.1 ,full HD Works fine ,suppot google play download ,fine,youtube,facebook ,can be powered by pc / TV USB ,bluletoothCons:i've got 512MB of ram insted off 1GB as ON spec , after downloading 20 APP,you shold start maneging free... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections