DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Flat Cable for HTC / Samsung / Sony + More - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodriouch on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like the design very much Better than normal rounded cables Fits very good in usb port of my phone Cons:the cable Already broke from the inside because of bending it too much i guess The cable is too short for me, i would love it more if it would have been 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardohrda on 05/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very long cable, flat format, and easy to store. It has a long plug too, that make it easy to plug in any device. Its format makes it easy to store. We just need to roll the cable over itself and that way we reduce its size and make it easy to put anywhere. It is very p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafacalsado on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The black and white design and very beautiful and combines with the Galaxy S3. The material is very good and the finish is perfect. Cons:The connector does not fit perfectly to the Galaxy S3, but it works perfectly. OtherThoughts:the cable is very flexible and i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubergeeknz on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does the job, seems well made, especially for the price. I can't think of enough words to make this review 500 characters. Cons:None I can think of. I need more words. Wow how many more words do I need. It's just a cable for goodness sake. OtherThoughts:Rolls up... Read more

3 0
  • posted byuberkill on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-looks great (nice white-black combination) -extra long microUSB connector (in comparison with my old one (maybe you can see this as a con) -nice long cable 100cm (1M) -for a nice price (i know there are cheaper cables here on deal extreme but this one i think i... Read more

how it arrive  (black back ground) how it arrive  (white back ground) conectors
    5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections