DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Flat Cable for HTC / Samsung / Sony + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Perfect! Perfecto! Really Useful Cable Mejor que otros
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandornado on 08/05/2015

This cable looks really nice and is flat. My cell phone is charging, but it charges pretty slow with this cable.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byIgnacioEscalona on 07/29/2015

En busca de un cable me encontré con éste, el cual parecía de muy buena calidad. Al comprarlo y que me llegara a Chile me doy cuenta que así es. Aun lo tengo luego de años.

Impression:Perfecto!;

0 0 0

• posted by7974115 on 07/03/2015

PArecia perfecto hasta que dejo de funcionar a los 3 dias de uso

Impression:Perfecto!;

0 0 0

• posted byj6miranda on 03/09/2015

Worth the price and cost half as it will cost in local stores in Portugal

Impression:Really Useful Cable;

0 0 0

• posted byestupendito on 01/24/2015

Pros: Been used for more than one year and still working perfectly. Nice design!!! Cons: None

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted byDiosjavier on 12/30/2014

Los cables de datos suelen romperse con facilidad pero este a mi gusto me ha durado más de lo previsto. Es plano, bicolor. Yo lo volvería a comprar.

Impression:Mejor que otros;

0 0 0

• posted byCheater512 on 09/01/2014

I use these for charging 3-4 devices and the compactness of the cable is a great benefit. Very flexible but they are also reasonably tough. I've had no issues with plugging them in or with the cords. They are a good length for most of my uses.

Impression:Really Useful Cable;

0 0 0

• posted bymodriouch on 05/24/2014

I like the design very much Better than normal rounded cables Fits very good in usb port of my phone the cable Already broke from the inside because of bending it too much i guess The cable is too short for me, i would love it more if it would have been 20cm longer or more. i would order these if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardohrda on 05/03/2014

Very long cable, flat format, and easy to store. It has a long plug too, that make it easy to plug in any device. Its format makes it easy to store. We just need to roll the cable over itself and that way we reduce its size and make it easy to put anywhere. It is very pretty too, with withe and 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadier on 10/03/2013

- cheap, - more flexible than standard usb cable - flat - nice design and white black colors -simple USB to Micro USB cable - no problem with connectivity - Expexted silicone extra flexible cable, and it is not such cable - if you look closely, you will notice that this is not a high-end cable, I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere