DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degrees Rotation Cycling Bicycle Mount Holder Clamp for Flashlight Torch - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Strong and compact rubber bands mount
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroilev on 10/28/2014

Pros: + Strong elastic rubber bands + Rotates, with small steps, but doesn't rotate easily (by itself) + Sturdy construction of the plastic part, doesn't move + Small and compact, easy to store + Big enough to hold 4cm fat flashlights (if you are strong enough to extend the rubber that much) need... Read more

Impression:Strong and compact rubber bands mount;

0 0 0

• posted bytranstorners on 08/27/2014

Incredibly strong. Has no cons. I'm using for two years and it works just fine. The elastic band is extremely strong, and works perfect for different sizes of whatever you want to attach in your bike. Perfect ofr cycle tourism when you have to carry a lot of stuff and want simple easy solutions.... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bydusannn on 12/13/2013

My favourite bike holder for several kinds of flashlights torches. I appreciate its possibility to rotate. It allows rotating in very small steps. It is stiff enough not to rotate unwillingly - it is really stable even on MTB in rough terrain. It has nice minimalistic design but looks robust and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: