DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Swivel Rotating Mount Holder w/ Suction Cup for Samsung N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypasqwess on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Stick good to my car window. It is flexible to move around. My car hasn't have air vents so I don't know if that works. Cons:My Samsung galaxy note 2 protection has to be removed from the phone to click it in the holder. Can be my car but the cable with 1st is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrancoisZA on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Short length - means a stable mount Suction cup appears solid Good fit Cons:Tightening mechanism can be a little loose, but not so that it affects the mounting in normal use. If you're looking for something that an take a bump without moving that may be an iss... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsmacaalay on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Similar as the expensive ones and it does everything as advertised. It holds well my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it does not wiggle at all, its firm once it is in place. Materials are good quality and have a good suction on it, the clip on is also a good idea an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviktorabr on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent holder with good build quality and a strong suction cup. holds phone fast, very satisfied with it and the price is unbeatable!!! Cons:nothing so far... OtherThoughts:delivery last extremely long although got a mail after payment that they already posted the pr... Read more

1 1
  • posted byVonBulldog on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Excellent fit for the Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - Suction cup has very strong suction, holder will stay on the windshield with the phone in it, you don't need to be afraid that it will fall off. - Fits also with the Standard Samsung flipcover on your phone - Good q... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections