DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Swivel Rotating Mount Holder w/ Suction Cup for Samsung N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 10% )
Customer’s impression:
Nunca pude usarla realmente
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypychuz on 09/17/2014

Pro: pues diria que el telefono se acomoda bien Contra: la ventosa no es lo sufuciente poderosa para cargar el peso del telefono, no es para un telefono pequeño asi que deberia ser considerado en el diseño. Nunca pude a llegar a usarla para lo que era use el soporte pero sin la ventosa y no en el carro Read more

Impression:Nunca pude usarla realmente;

0 0
  • posted byDaveBG on 03/28/2014

This is very good quality stand and i have been using it for very long time... It is solid quality and works nice. Grip is form to the phone and normal for the apple-joint. The suction is best in class. Never fallen so far even under load of my note 2 and 2 cables attached to it. Looks nice and is light. Plastic is well made and has not problems. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarrafa2 on 03/04/2014

Practical, robust. Holds telephone without problem. Important: Compatible with genuine Samsung's case lid. (Práctico, robusto. Sujeta a la perfección el teléfono. Totalmente compatible con la funda con tapa de Samsung) Voluminous when not in use. (Voluminoso cuando no está en uso.) At first look it seems weak and questionable quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabceolin on 01/03/2014

It has a good suction cup and fit's well on N7100. Maybe you have to put a little effort to hold it, but it is not a bad thing, because you don't want that your cell phone fall. It's a little bit fragile. It changed the back flip case of my N7100 for one more protective and a little bit bigger. When I tried to put on holder, I broke the top holding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypasqwess on 10/31/2013

Stick good to my car window. It is flexible to move around. My car hasn't have air vents so I don't know if that works. My Samsung galaxy note 2 protection has to be removed from the phone to click it in the holder. Can be my car but the cable with 1st is to short until my window. Under driving video shooting is not that good to much of bouncing I wish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrancoisZA on 09/17/2013

Short length - means a stable mount Suction cup appears solid Good fit Tightening mechanism can be a little loose, but not so that it affects the mounting in normal use. If you're looking for something that an take a bump without moving that may be an issue, but in my case this is not a problem at all. Would be nice to be able to buy the phone mount ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybassem8246 on 07/13/2013

very similar to the original it does everything as advertised It holds well my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it does not shake at all, its holds once it is in place. Excellent fit for the Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - Suction cup has very strong suction Good quality plastic, strong enough. Nothing I can think of, it works really great Its all worth the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsmacaalay on 05/19/2013

Similar as the expensive ones and it does everything as advertised. It holds well my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it does not wiggle at all, its firm once it is in place. Materials are good quality and have a good suction on it, the clip on is also a good idea and you can remove it easily when you want to hide the phone without removing the holder Nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviktorabr on 01/19/2013

excellent holder with good build quality and a strong suction cup. holds phone fast, very satisfied with it and the price is unbeatable!!! nothing so far... delivery last extremely long although got a mail after payment that they already posted the product... it was probably because of Christmas period and the post had lots of packages to deliver...... Read more

1 1
  • posted byVonBulldog on 12/20/2012

- Excellent fit for the Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - Suction cup has very strong suction, holder will stay on the windshield with the phone in it, you don't need to be afraid that it will fall off. - Fits also with the Standard Samsung flipcover on your phone - Good quality plastic, strong enough. - Nice price, you will not get this product in Europe ... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections