DX » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin Female to 8-Pin Lightning Male Data Transfer / Charging adapter for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybcbmotta on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a good product, fits greatly in the connections of iPhone 5 and iPad Retina, the female 30-pin is also good, I did not have any problems until now to connect it anywhere. Cons:The biggest problem for me is that it do not transfer music and video, so I bought it to us... Read more

1 2
  • posted byChys79 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Much cheaper than the original from Apple. Small and easy to cary with you in case you forget the cable and need to charge where somebody can lend you the 30-Pin plug. Cons:Couldn´t name any. Must take the protective case out before connecting. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanEkstrom on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This adapter helps me keeping my traveling equipment down, as I have both 30 pin iDevices and an 8 pin iDevice - but I only need to bring one charging cable and this adapter with me. The 30 pin female plug is firm and reliable. The 8 pin male plug fits great i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallensibley on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The adapter works fine for Power and Syncing. The tab protrudes farther than on Apple's adapter, so it works with my Griffin case, but just barely. Cons:It did not work for the integrated car system on my Mini. And the connector doesn't protrude as far as it looks in the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections