DX » Community » Reviews » Carsoft 6.5 Vehicle Diagnostic Tools with Software CD for BMW (RS232 PC Interface)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZilvermeeuw on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Build quality is good. Better than other chineese products. The software (Carsoft) works. The box is made of metal. The connectors are solid mounted. It dropped already twice on a concrete floor, and the product is still working correctly. Cons:The software co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKhameinei on 12/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy, Cheap, and WORKS! Cons:The information on applying the crack were incorrect. OtherThoughts:In order to use this properly you must do as follows. After installing CarSoft move ALL OF THE FILES from the crack folder into the folder where CarSoft is install... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuxMax on 11/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Happy to say it worked out of the box. Installation is straightforward. I followed the instructions on the CD. I had no need for information from other sources. I am fortunate to have an old-ish Laptop with an integral RS232 port which worked first time. Cons:The diagnost... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythunder311 on 09/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Once you install the software, it is the perfect tool for BMW at a very low price.It is well buil,quality cables.Make sure you have a serial port on your PC or get a Serial Port Express Card also available on this site. Cons:None...but installation instructions...they s... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypitar on 07/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When I opened the box everything was nicely packed. Looks to be of a pretty good build quality. CD containted all the needed software to make this interface work. Had no problems connecting it for the first time, everything did what it's supposed to do. Cons:Nothing negat... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections