DX » Community » Reviews » Carsoft 6.5 Vehicle Diagnostic Tools with Software CD for BMW (RS232 PC Interface)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeiser17ch on 02/02/2014

Perfecto y preciso a la hora de hacer diagnosticos a mi e36 , funciona incluso con un netbook que tengo. Carcasa metalica de buena calidad. Trae todos los cables necesarios. No le he encontrado ninguna demomento, todo funciona a la perfeccion y me permite borrar intervalos del cambio de aceite. Volveria ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZilvermeeuw on 12/04/2013

Build quality is good. Better than other chineese products. The software (Carsoft) works. The box is made of metal. The connectors are solid mounted. It dropped already twice on a concrete floor, and the product is still working correctly. The software could be more selfexplaining. But that is not from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKhameinei on 12/23/2010

Easy, Cheap, and WORKS! The information on applying the crack were incorrect. In order to use this properly you must do as follows. After installing CarSoft move ALL OF THE FILES from the crack folder into the folder where CarSoft is installed. THEN RENAME "CARSOFT65BMW" to "CARSOFT". Start it up and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuxMax on 11/17/2009

Happy to say it worked out of the box. Installation is straightforward. I followed the instructions on the CD. I had no need for information from other sources. I am fortunate to have an old-ish Laptop with an integral RS232 port which worked first time. The diagnostics are just loads on numbers and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythunder311 on 09/03/2009

Once you install the software, it is the perfect tool for BMW at a very low price.It is well buil,quality cables.Make sure you have a serial port on your PC or get a Serial Port Express Card also available on this site. None...but installation instructions...they suck big time.With help check this http:... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bypitar on 07/03/2009

When I opened the box everything was nicely packed. Looks to be of a pretty good build quality. CD containted all the needed software to make this interface work. Had no problems connecting it for the first time, everything did what it's supposed to do. Nothing negative really... Doesn't work with an ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections