DX » Community » Reviews » USB Vertical Dock with One Touch Backup + SDHC Multi-Card Reader + USB Hub for 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMikeExtreme on 12/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice compact hub with HDD and lots of flash slots. Cons:Could not reliably copy lots of data. I wanted to back up my music and pictures to an external drive. I had to do it a little at a time or would receive an error from Windows about failed delayed writes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNormanRice on 07/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Connect SATA harddisks to the PC using USB. -Hotswap SATA HDD's for optimal efficiency. -Cardreader functionality (if it works properly). Cons:-Connect SATA harddisks to the PC using eSATA should work, but I've had mixed results. I'm not quite sure what the problem is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteefkeh on 07/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Voor hetzelfde product betaal je in België zo'n 20 euro meer dan dat je hem hier koopt. Alles dat vermeld was zat erbij en het is veilig zonder beschadiging aangekomen. Cons:Het toestel word geleverd met een engelse stekker en dus moet je nog even een spe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaim96 on 05/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great combination of sata dock and card reader! soled me to issues in one device. it's small but stand steady on my desk. had some problem to install it but at the end it's worked. Cons:it's sata 1 but since it's connected to usb port and not esata, i'm not sure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLazyGecko on 12/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:HDD dock is a great idea and works very well. I have two 320gb SATA drives which are my main backup and my backup backup. One of these drives is always at my office. Cons:The card-reader part is junk. I could not get it to work most of the time, and its very h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections