DX » Community » Reviews » USB+eSATA Vertical Dock with One Touch Backup for 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerosmailbox on 11/12/2013

- stylish look. - main powered. - works with any Operating System (Windows, OS X, Linux). - eSATA super fast connector. - for both 2.5" and 3.5" internal hard disks. - none. I've been very satisfied of this little gadget and I recommend it. I have tons of photos and home made videos I want to keep, but never enough space to store. External ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagictecnic on 08/09/2013

Excelente, cumple con todo lo prometido y especificado. Con windows seven se instala solo en 1 min máximo y ya está funcional. Ejemplo de performance: Utilizando un usb 2.0, copié 2600 archivos con un tamaño total de 6.34 Gb a más de 20mb/seg. Enchufe no adaptado a Argentina, necesita adaptador para tomacorriente, pero nada ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/19/2013

One of the best products ever bought here at DX. Got my more than three years and so far have had no problems. Its construction is very good and is pretty much on the table. Its connectors greatly help to backup quickly and very practical. The HD fits perfectly without error. The eSATA connector greatly helps copidar files quickly. I've always thought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySgtROFLman on 02/07/2013

Stable build, will stay upright on a desk even with a hard-drive connected. Comes with user manual for ease of use. Comes with all required cables. Power cable was not compatible with Australian standard power sockets, it required an adapter (not included) build quality feels somewhat fragile. unless you frequently work with SATA hard drives, this will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapiroto on 11/02/2012

Very well finished, arrived here in perfect condition packaging. So far everything OK For now no, even why I bought the wrong model, but the purchase arrived here very fast and in perfect condition. The product description could be more objective since this model is a "all in one", causing mistakes like mine. A great cost benefit, as I said ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepaze on 08/10/2012

It works very fast on e-sata connection (didn't try on USB 2.0); easy and quick setup. Differently from the most of other models, it already comes with the e-sata cable. It does not have a Power indicator, neither an Activity LED, and that can be dangerous. You have to make sure it is not running before attaching or removing a hard disk. you can experiment ... Read more

All content Connection panel Front
    0 0
  • posted byMonomate on 05/06/2011

- It reads your internal hard drives externally! So you got to have huge storage space for a low price. - Its build quality is pretty good. - Comes with a lot of cables, including e-sata. - The card reader slots don't work. - It is a little troblesome setting it, because it requires external power, so my table gets messy with a lot of cables. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNormanRice on 07/25/2010

-Connect SATA harddisks to the PC using USB. -Hotswap SATA HDD's for optimal efficiency. -Connect SATA harddisks to the PC using eSATA should work, but I've had mixed results. I'm not quite sure what the problem is but judging from other sources this might be the device itself (i.e. not my NAS/eSata cable). Be warned that the eSata connection may not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuttman on 02/01/2010

fast swapping of hdd is easy and works perfect on usb only e-sata wont work on 4 different chipsets!! i have other e-sata swap docks that work on the same ports but hey it was cheap so live with the usb only option. does all you need for the use of hdd swapping, good value for money, if i knew e-sata doesnt work i wanted the usb only dock, the power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbsimao on 10/28/2009

This product is very useful if you plan to swap hdds a lot. Fast, reliable. Hot swappable on usb and on e-sata mode. The backup button is useless, but who cares. The design looks very nice. Supports 2.5 and 3.5 sata hdds. The e-sata does not work very well: when removing the drive, it does not park the hdd head. You should use a third-party software ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections