DX » Community » Reviews » 1080p 4-Port HDMI Input to HDMI + Optical/Coaxial Audio Output Converter (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byremcoharmsen on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect! Used it to connect my Raspberry Pi to my TV and home cinema. My home cinema hasn't got any hdmi ports, so audio wasn't available on my home cinema. Using this device I was able to get perfect image and audio! Cons:The only con I can think of are the bright ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNuxator on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was doing the job : switch 4 sources and redirect audio (dolby digital and DTS from my PS3/Xbox/Mediaplayer) to spdif(optical and coaxial) Exactly what i nedded. The price is not too cheap but not too expensive. Very easy to use. Plug and play. Cons:Power s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanlindmark on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple installation. Comes with wall adapter. Just plug it in. No setup required. The remote comes with the battery installed. Just tear off the seal from the battery lid to start using it. Cons:Front LED lights are much too bright. I had to cover them with da... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMits1 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:PERFECT. I needed this to connect XBox360, PS3, and HDDVD to TV with one HDMI input and with an analog amp which happened to have an optical audio input! This product comes with a remote you don't need to use. It automatically turns on when you power up an input. Automa... Read more

0 2
  • posted bysafecracker on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extends your A/V system's HDMI ports, converts HDMI audio to TOSLink / coaxial / analog for use with older receivers and home theater systems. Operates from remote control for maximum lazyness. :-) Cons:None I can think of. Maybe the price (DX.com-wise) is a b... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBikerMike on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For many years I have sought a product like this, and at last there is a good quality product on the market obtainable from DX. This is the gadget I have always needed to complete my Home Entertainment System as I had wished. The build quality of the item is exc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byggsaad on 07/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is good and a good solution for those who does not have a receiver. Worked fine with xbox 360 and cable tv, 5.1 audio worked 100% Cons:Problems outputing 5.1 sound from apple tv and playstation 3. Sometimes it looses the image handshake, and the only way to get it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykitgerrits on 06/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:4 HDMI inputs and a redirect to TOSLINK and S/P-DIF AND analog for sound. This would, theoretically, allow you to switch HDMI decives without switching inputs on your 5.1 receiver, if it has no native HDMI support. It even allows you to connect an old-fashioned analog Ste... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamonbread on 03/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Exactly what I was looking for. could not find anything like this anywhere else online. Except the same item on ebay going for 90GBP. Lets me pass the audio from any hdmi lead to my amp via optical, coaxial or aux (all work simultaneously at the same time outputting audio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 02/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i would say the quality of this product is great, the purpose of me buying this thing is not because im running short of hdmi port.. but the purpose for it was because my tv doesnt have optical out or hdmi ARC compatible.. so i need this to run the sounds on my home the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections