DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case Cover w/ Card Slots for Samsung Galaxy S3/I9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good 2 Nice!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRalphieBoy on 08/08/2015

Pros: It is very good material and protects the phone excellent. Nice sleeve for credit cards.. No negs :) So: very nice for that price

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted bycristobal1993 on 04/16/2015

se ajusta muy bien al terminal

0 0 0

• posted bySEGALEN on 03/22/2015

Article pas cher, semble être en croute de cuir mais excessivement fin. il a été livré neuf mais avec des griffures en facade et écorchures sur la tanche, surement en lien avec l'extrême finesse du revêtement. A part cela, la finition est correcte mais je doute d'une bonne longévité en raison de... Read more

Impression:2;

0 0 1

• posted byokalvo86 on 11/24/2014

Pros: Nice leather case. Bought this for my mother, she was pleased. Cons: none that i can see. Good item for small price.

0 0 0

• posted byKihoo on 09/22/2014

+ the material feels good and smooth providing a leathery, easy to grab surface + two card slots (which may be too tight at least for starters but will sure later stretch to make taking cards from the slots easier) + fits Samsung Galaxy S3 4G like a glove + plastic attachment cover seems to be in... Read more

Pretty much what I expected Pretty much what I expected

Impression:Very good;

1 0 1

• posted bytamiresthaise on 05/05/2014

I loved this product. Better than expected. The quality is great, the finish too. The price of this product is very good and much less than the value of a similar product in my city. The product conforms to the specifications described on the site. The packing shaft intact. Protected the product... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympopit on 04/21/2014

It fits the telephone realy nicely, it gives you a feeling that the phone is safe in this case. The mahnet for closing the whole case is also very good placed. There is no cons or at the moment i cant find it... The only thing this case could have more is the opening for the speaker so you wpuld... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilin48 on 01/24/2014

Phone adjust to the cover perfect. I is easy to work when you open and protect the phone for any inconvenience. I consider this the cheaper option to protect the movil phone conveniently. The quality of PU leather is not good result. In a few days looks older than it is. It is incredible but the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynano8706 on 11/25/2013

excellent product, very good quality. Shipping very fast and effective to my home. Highly recommended for future occasions, the material is very good resistant and flawless. I recommend it 100%. Nothing excellent product, very good quality. Shipping very fast and effective to my home. Highly for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrca069 on 11/08/2013

The design is quite good. The material feels soft to the touch. The phone is easily put in and also to take out of the case. There are no gaps or problems.Keeps your phone safe from bumps and drops. Looks stylish and nice. Not observe nothing I disliked. The product was what I expected. Fit to a... Read more

Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case Cover Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case Cover

0 0 0

DX Everywhere