DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case Cover w/ Card Slots for Samsung Galaxy S3/I9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good 2 Nice!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFifon on 11/17/2015

OK not more,

0 0 0

• posted byRalphieBoy on 08/08/2015

Pros: It is very good material and protects the phone excellent. Nice sleeve for credit cards.. No negs :) So: very nice for that price

0 0 0

• posted bycristobal1993 on 04/16/2015

se ajusta muy bien al terminal

0 0 0

• posted bySEGALEN on 03/22/2015

Article pas cher, semble être en croute de cuir mais excessivement fin. il a été livré neuf mais avec des griffures en facade et écorchures sur la tanche, surement en lien avec l'extrême finesse du revêtement. A part cela, la finition est correcte mais je doute d'une bonne longévité en raison de... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byokalvo86 on 11/24/2014

Pros: Nice leather case. Bought this for my mother, she was pleased. Cons: none that i can see. Good item for small price.

0 0 0

• posted byKihoo on 09/22/2014

+ the material feels good and smooth providing a leathery, easy to grab surface + two card slots (which may be too tight at least for starters but will sure later stretch to make taking cards from the slots easier) + fits Samsung Galaxy S3 4G like a glove + plastic attachment cover seems to be in... Read more

Pretty much what I expected Pretty much what I expected

Impression:Very good;

1 0 1

• posted bytamiresthaise on 05/05/2014

I loved this product. Better than expected. The quality is great, the finish too. The price of this product is very good and much less than the value of a similar product in my city. The product conforms to the specifications described on the site. The packing shaft intact. Protected the product... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympopit on 04/21/2014

It fits the telephone realy nicely, it gives you a feeling that the phone is safe in this case. The mahnet for closing the whole case is also very good placed. There is no cons or at the moment i cant find it... The only thing this case could have more is the opening for the speaker so you wpuld... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilin48 on 01/24/2014

Phone adjust to the cover perfect. I is easy to work when you open and protect the phone for any inconvenience. I consider this the cheaper option to protect the movil phone conveniently. The quality of PU leather is not good result. In a few days looks older than it is. It is incredible but the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynano8706 on 11/25/2013

excellent product, very good quality. Shipping very fast and effective to my home. Highly recommended for future occasions, the material is very good resistant and flawless. I recommend it 100%. Nothing excellent product, very good quality. Shipping very fast and effective to my home. Highly for... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere