DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case Cover w/ Card Slots for Samsung Galaxy S3/I9300 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytamiresthaise on 05/05/2014

I loved this product. Better than expected. The quality is great, the finish too. The price of this product is very good and much less than the value of a similar product in my city. The product conforms to the specifications described on the site. The packing shaft intact. Protected the product well and thus did not come damaged or with any defects.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympopit on 04/21/2014

It fits the telephone realy nicely, it gives you a feeling that the phone is safe in this case. The mahnet for closing the whole case is also very good placed. There is no cons or at the moment i cant find it... The only thing this case could have more is the opening for the speaker so you wpuld be able to call someone and spek with him while the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynano8706 on 11/25/2013

excellent product, very good quality. Shipping very fast and effective to my home. Highly recommended for future occasions, the material is very good resistant and flawless. I recommend it 100%. Nothing excellent product, very good quality. Shipping very fast and effective to my home. Highly recommended for future occasions, the material is very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrca069 on 11/08/2013

The design is quite good. The material feels soft to the touch. The phone is easily put in and also to take out of the case. There are no gaps or problems.Keeps your phone safe from bumps and drops. Looks stylish and nice. Not observe nothing I disliked. The product was what I expected. Fit perfect to device. Very useful and comfortable. Good price,... Read more

Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case Cover Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case Cover
    0 0
  • posted bywitang on 05/15/2013

Cheap, solid, more durable then I thought for this kind of value. This is quite comparable to the ones on ebay but for half the selling price! I have the original Samsung flip cover which looked very nice but didn't last long and I paid way much more, and it did not protect the edges on the phone. This one provides full protection when closed and is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypinguimcapixaba on 01/29/2013

The cover is really pretty. It looks like a wallet. Quite elegant and the price paid is well below that found in shops and shopping. The material is also quality. The product came well packaged. In a table, nobody says it's a cell phone. Nothing to complain. The product is quality and worth every penny spent. The phone is well protected inside the case,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 01/04/2013

I ordered it for my daughter, it looks good and fits the Galaxy 3. I have the same for my iPhone and I like it, the case protecting my phone and very comfortable to use. It fits the phone perfectly. At this moment I cannot see any, but if find any I'll write a new review. I think that each one must have such case to protect an expensive phone. Many ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections