DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case w/ Card Slots for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Purple
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalinaohad on 04/28/2014

it is protecting the phone from breaking and scraches it is making the phone much bigger. in the beginning it is a little problematic to put the phone in the case but it is possible. The plastic case is not so high quality the case is a liitle too hard so you cannot bend it when you want to talk on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphunjabi on 01/06/2014

Cheap and stylish protector for my Galaxy S3. Works as expected. The strength of the magnet strap is sufficient to keep the lid fastened while being easy to release when using the phone. The lid can be turned all the way around and the magnet strap can then hold it in place. The plastic phone holder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariaberta76 on 08/25/2013

It is a very stylish and practical housing and you can attach your identificacióin in the inside pockets. It's tough. It gives greater security in case of fall of the phone (serves as a shock absorber). The synthetic leather looks good and the color is as shown in the picture. A small detail is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaimh on 12/25/2012

I was looking for a protector holder to my phone whit a cardholder. The reason is that I always have my phone , but my wallet are always left home. This protector is looking cool, but steel really clean. It was heaver that I tough it would be, but its thicker than the original Galaxy S3 protector cases,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections